Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Monsoons in India - Entry 2 Questions

For my geography enrichment class, I am interested in doing a report on the monsoons in India. I will be looking through the Geography Alive book and seeing if I can find some information on the monsoons in India. Monsoons are very important to the people of India because, for most of the year, the air is extremely dry and unbearably hot, and the Indians pray for rain to come. My father has been to India, so that is why I wanted to do this project on India. India is my favorite country next to Japan, so that is another reason why I find India very interesting. The storms in the summer in India are important and vital for the people of India's survival. Sometimes, people have to walk for miles in this unbearable heat just to get to a water source. Life is hard without monsoons in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment